On June 25th, Director Ronen participated in a Center for Energy and Environmental Solutions (C2ES) event discussing market-based approaches could be used to efficiently and effectively implement the Clean Power Plan, the role of information technology and energy efficiency, and the best models for financing clean energy technology. The event was co-hosted by the GW Law School and held on GW's Foggy Bottom campus.
- Donna Attanasio – Senior Advisor for Energy Law Pro grams, The George Washington University Law School Bob Perciasepe – President, C2ES
- Amy Brusiloff – Senior Vice President, Community Development Financial Institution Lending & Investing, Bank of America
- Andrea Colnes – Board of Directors, Coalition for Green Capital
- Granville Martin – Managing Director, Sustainable Finance, JPMorgan Chase
- Robert Martineau – Tennessee Environment and Conservation Commissioner
- Anna Pavlova – Vice President, Government Relations, Schneider Electric
- Bruce Schlein – Director, Alternative Energy Finance, Citi
- Bill Tyndall – Vice President of Commercial Strategic Initiatives, Duke Energy
- Keith Welks – Deputy Treasurer, Pennsylvania State Treasury
Director Ronen spoke about the Institute’s priorities and gave an overview of the Capital Partners Solar Project.